· Stealing Copper, my new chapbook from Finishing Line Press is in galleys and should hit the printer soon. Publication and shipping date still to be determined.
· As an Alien in a Land of Promise, my book-length poem on the now-defunct homeless camp in Lakewood, which will feature photos from Sherry Rubel, is in production and will be published by Piscataway House Press.
· A chapbook, From the Latin, also will be published by Piscataway House Press.
· Saturday, Sept. 12: The River Read Reading Series at the Red Bank Public Library, 84 W. Front St., Red Bank; 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; with Deborah LaVeglia, followed by an open reading.
· Saturday, Sept. 26: Marc’s Place Coffee House, Reformed Church of Highland Park, 19 S. 2nd Ave., Highland Park; 7:30-10 p.m. Sponsored by Central Jersey Coalition Against Endless War. The event will feature the discussion “What the Frack? Capitalism, Empire, Climate Change, and the Pope,” speakers, Toby Jones, associate professor at Rutgers, and Kelly Moltzen, climate and food justice.
· Tuesday, Dec. 8, Somerset Poetry Series, Somerset County Library, 1 Vogt Drive, Bridgewater; 7-9 p.m.
Send me an e-mail.